Saturday, June 20, 2009

Updates.

Back to blogging...
Omg ! Omg!
Alot of stuffs happen in a week time..
1# My best friend found herself a boyfriend.
And she totally abandoned me..
*time for me to find one too?*
Not that true, but quite true..
Haha..
2# I got a bad results.
Speechless about it..
9A, 1B, 1C, 1D..
Wtf.....
3# My camp is coming!!!
27 and 28 june...
And the status penyertaan is critical!!!
AJK, can u play your role???
Can you stop dreaming and wake up?
Please do your part la,
make ex-seniors and teacher proud!
4# I spoilt my phone.
*sob*
Need to wait for another week for my new phone..
Life without handphone is not life.
5# Miss Quai totally changed.
I start to love her d..
Hahaha..
Maybe alot of people will be wondering why, but you guys just won't understand how much she did for my camp..
Appreciate it.
Love you, teacher.
6# I am on study marathon starting from now till end of this year!
Day: Monday
Place: School and Delta, EA
Time: 7.30am-1opm
Day: Tuesday
Place: School
Time: 7.30am-5pm
Day: Wednesday
Place: Delta, EA
Time: 7.30am-9pm *only 30mins break*
Day: Thursday
Place: School and Delta, EA
Time: 7.30am-5pm, 8pm-10pm
Day: Friday
Place: School and Delta, HQ
Time: 7.30am-6.30pm
So, basically my weekdays are totally eaten up by study.
And Saturday and Sunday will be self-revision..
urgh!
More updates coming soon.
Anyone,
just forget about asking me for outing.
but, i am not gonna miss RC Prom Nite this year.
See you guys there.
XOXO.
*must work hard for SPM!
* must enter Top 10 in class!
*wake up Sor Wen!

No comments: