Sunday, June 21, 2009

I know, I know..
I promise to study d..
But Zac Efron is just sooooo tempting..
So i beh tahan and go watch 17 Again lorr.
Aiks, sorry to myself..


7/10
Basically, the movie is about a dad(Zac Efron) who gave up his basketball career and marry her girlfriend. After 18 years, Mike O' Donnell (Zac Efron) starts to blame her wife because she caused him to give up on his career. Then, they planned to divorce lo. Then, Mike start to regret d and he hoped for another chance to start all over again. So a Mr. Old gave him the chance and turned him back to 17 years old. Then, he started his college life again and went to school with his kids. He played in the same team as his son, Alex and even studied in the same class as her daughter, Maggie. At there, he realised how his son was being bullied and her daughter's boyfriend was a bully. He helped his son to enter the school team. In the end, he even helped his son to tackle a girl. LOL. And his own daughter even fell for him..

*Zac Efron looked totally awesome after a makeover in the movie!! Hawtt!! I found myself in love with him! Ahaha~


Killer rite.. Look at his eyes. omg!!



my love.<3

soulful look, loves.

I am so deeply in love with him!!
Ahh~
Anyone, watch 17 Again with me?

1 comment:

C.V said...

wow wen...
hihi ^_-