Friday, June 12, 2009

08s Reunion.

Today.
At Klang Parade.
A last reunion of 08 warriors..
Was fun.
And memorable.
Met Ita(the legendary rocker) today.
Miss her like crazy!
Played bowling..
And i scored the lowest..
*shy shy*
We played arcade games like drug addicts and of course arcade games is the drug..
haha..
I found myself being a great basketball shooter..
Suez and i team up n broke the initial highscore!!
WooHoo!
*claps*
Haha..
So basically, thats what happened for reunion..
The sad part is,
Mani, Sheila and Manoj was not there..
*sigh*
This is the last time we gonna gather d..
So i cherished it well.
The next time we get to meet all together will be after SPM..
Everyone will be back to where we belong..
And do what we usually do..
In short: back to the old us.
*cry*


Message for my buddy, Bell..

✖Must study hard ya.
✖Strike for straight As!
✖ Remember me!

Lastly,
Pic of the day:

Sor Wen and Rocker!♥

Words of the day: I love you, EXCO!

Song of the day: Memori Tercipta, Shila.

*I will miss you all. My baby.♥

No comments: