Thursday, July 2, 2009

fuck you miss bitch!

Obviously,
you made me fucking pissed off!!!
Who you think you are?
Owh..
So you think that a stupid rumours that you create will make me feel sorry for you?
You expecting console from me?
Yes, you can go fuck yourself and die.
Whatever you have done will never wash away.
You are just as evil as a bitch.
She is stupid enough to believe what you told..
Since she choose to believe you, i got nothing to say but to give her up as a friend.
You win her heart, but you lost us all as your friend.
You got no school life.
You got no teenage life.
You got no friendship.
All you had is just a piece of shit.
When you say" you have been my friend for so many years, takkan you don't understand my attitude?"
I am very upset to tell you that yes.
I seriously don't understand you.
You have been such a fake friend for so many years.
I felt so stupid to be your "best friend" for 4 years.
Maybe you will think that i am cruel, but think again..
You caused all this shit out from me.
You forced me to treat you cruel.
You made me lost my friend.
You create rumours about me and spread it.
You choose your boyfriend and gave up on us.
You looked down on us and said we are not gonna make it.
But we proved you wrong!
What else you can say?
I know, go to your sister and cry in front of her to beg for sympathy..
And then, create rumours again and say we bully you..
Go to hell la miss FAT BITCH!
You are the LOSER!
Not me.
If you wanna fight, then straight come to my face.
Don't spread stupid rumours and make yourself look pity.
You just look stupid.




And to you MR. T** K** C****..
you are just stupid to let her go..
you will never find a girl better than her..
I hate guys like you.
Having multiple affairs outside while you are having a girlfriend!
Moron i will call you!
Playboy never live long.
Karma will come find you!

No comments: