Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random.

Alot and alot of stuff to blog..
And i don't know where to start from..
Okay..

First, of course about my camp laa..
Consider success la..
They total participants were more than expected.
Credits to fellow AJKs especially Shobana..
But.. I reaaly felt very disappointed with the Malam Kebudayaan lo..
It totally sucks.
Is it cuz i didn't lead them well?
Or is it cuz i put the wrong P.I.C?
Nvm, its over d.
Too late to do anything..
Now, HEADACHE!!
I am retiring soon..
But who shall i choose to be the next?
Him o her?
Both having pro and cons..
Omg!!
Someone please help me..
Wong Jin Yun is declared to had dengue fever..
God bless him..
Get well soon.

Next up..
Chinese Society One Day Camp.
Anyone interested?
Register with Shin Ling..
Thank you.
*any inquiry pls call dis num: 0162486024(limyeeling)

Thirdly,
i am gonna break free soon!!
Just another 139 days to go!!
WooHoo!!

Back to study..
Have a nice day peeps..

-signing out-

No comments: