Saturday, June 6, 2009

Its Over.

So officially, Kem Tutti Fratelli is over jor..
It was simply superb..
Haha..
Today was the reunion at Aeon Bukit Tinggi..
We watched Night In The Museum 2..
It was a nice show..
Just that abit too fake d..
Come on laa..
Everyone in reality sure know such things wont happen wan right?
After the show, what else?
Camwhore laa!
Kinda tired now..
So let the photos do the talking..
The photos is quite random la..
But just see ok..
Heh.

this is Ekin, the pkk-II..
She is very cute n funny..

My S.K.K.
He will never look any better anymore..
Like it.
Lol.

Izan!
I used to hate her.
But now, closer than ever..
I love you!

Atul.
The cutie in my exco..
Lubb you too.

Natasha..
My lil junior..
Like her alot..
Heh.

Haridas..
The veteran.
Lol.
He taught me how to do Balloon Arch man..
Thx alot..

Adibz.
My dance partner..
Gempakz+ Fabulous..
Hahaha.

Ruben.
The junior of Mahes..
As irritating as he is..
As caliber as he is..
Lmao.

Amanda.
The hottie of Exco 2007..
You know i love you.♥
She leaving for college soon..
Gonna miss you like hell..

Cheila Cee#1
Still the beauty in my exco..
Haha..
Love this photo alot..
Muahh.

Cheila Cee#2.
Besties for now and forever..
Love you.♥

Roshie..
She is crazee!!!
And i liked it!

Leeza.
The adorable wan.
Love you deep deep.
Lmao.

Suez a.k.a my baby#1
She is hot!!!!
Lol.

Kiri..
I will call him d.a.r.l.i.n.g.
Haha..
The hottest guy in town!!!
Love you!♥

Chia Hui.
The innocent looking girl..
Haha..

Pangky.
He is showing his happy-go-lucky face..
Kiam pa..
Lol.
Fiena_Kecik.
You will never be able to guess her age correctly..
Don't believe?
Give it a try..
Leave your answer in my chatbox..

Suez a.k.a my baby #2..
Feel good to be with her..

And finally,

a group photo..

A beautiful memory is once created again.♥

After that, went to play with some members..

Its really tiring...

And fun..

Haha..

*Melvin(STK) is soooooo CUTE*

I♥RC forever..

Thanks for giving me beautiful memories one by another..

Appreciate it much..

Once a Red Crescent, always a Red Crescent..

Tepuk Bulan Sabit!!

Haha..

Love me or Hate me..

XOXO.

No comments: