Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have it ever crossed your mind that what you want is not what i want?
What you expect from me is something that is out of my limit?
What you want is not what i want?
I've grown up..
I got my own thinking..
I got my own hobbies..
I got my own affiliations..
Please stop stopping me from being who i wanted to be..
And stop comparing me with "her".
I am who i am.
She is who she is.
We are different.
Clear now?
Different!
Different is different.
Don't expect me to be like "her"..
And don't expect to get what "she" give you from me..
I won't be scared of you just because you are stronger than me!
I will fight back..
Trust me.
And i am going to fight back..
I don't give you a damn about it..
You can't stop me from being who i wanted to be..
Perhaps you can stop me financially..
But i will get my solutions..
I won't starve to death just because of you!
I can live on my own..
I don't need you anymore in my life..
Feel free to go away..
Goodbye.
I don't mind people hating me.
If you do,
just FUCK OFF from here.
I will always be me.
A fact that never gonna change.

No comments: