Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Goodbye, SPM.

Holla ppl,
SPM is so OVER!
Did you hear me?
Its over!
haha..
zomg!!
can't wait for whats gonna happen in my life soon!
woohoo!
Aite, just now went to HQ to celebrate with Excoz.
They are totally a bunch of crazy freaks!
Some pics taken due to our craziness..


sorry suez, i gotta do it.. haha.
she looked cute ain't she?
she is gonna kill me if she sees this.




no doubt, this is Suez's boobs!



posing with Manoj's St. John tie.
Nicee!



Izan and i.
Sesat-ed.


Hmm, Mr. Sen Chen went bowling today and promised to jio me next time, with BIG PAO.
Haha.
make sure you keep your promise ya.

And my brother just came back from Kem Belia ke-32.
Good job juniors!
He said it was nicee!
And congratz to my brother, Kelvin, for winning Belia Lelaki Terbaik.
*thumbs up!

Before i forget,
last few days my sis almost got robbed.
According to her, luckily she was swift and she managed to run away.
Thanks to that, her phone and her wallet is safe and tight in her pockets.
LOL.

p/s : to KU ppl, it happened at KP bus stop. So, pls be careful when you are taking bus.
-KU ppl love to go KP.=.=

Aite, thats all.
Will be updating my blog daily.
Im back, blog!(:

with love.

No comments: