Friday, October 16, 2009

holiday..

yeah.. its holiday again..
and flu joined me for this holiday..
zzz..

and..
yeah.. i letted him go!
shoo as far as you can..
and don't come back.
tq.

yeah.
im out of study mood,
but back into RC mood.
suddenly go flip back all my exco stuffs,
and realised how much i missed them!
just wanna say, i love you guys.
MEB 2008!!
randomnye..

maybe because of this,
i realised my responsibility towards my promises and studies,
which i terpesongkan recently..
thus, time for me to let go of you.


trial result,
7A 5B.
better than mid year, but worse than mid year.
less As compared to mid term but no C and D compared to mid term.

and i definitely feel the pressure now.
time is so short already.
but im still slacking.
aiks.

i don't know what else to type.
so,
thats all.
goodnight world.

No comments: