Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home?

Stayed indoor the whole day.
Obviously, today feels like the first day of my holiday.
Cuz i can actually really rest in home, sleep till late late and study.
Shit!
Just now was doing Chemistry, and i realised my writing is so fugly.
Few days never touch pen hand then the skills already karat.
LOL.


Just now papa called and ask me to go for movie.
Feel like going, but can't.
Aiks.
So sorry lo papa..
Hope you enjoy Tsunami with JeanNie.


Later, sis going out to lim teh.
I will just follow her out and call her to treat me makan.
haha.
Staying at home whole day made me realised that i had not been staying at home so long for very long.
Always went out.
I shud stay at house more next time.


Tomorrow another day at home.
Time for me to study.
SPM is so so so so near already.
And im freaking out.
I definitely wanna do well for it.
Don't want to let Sir and my parents down.


Guess i have to cut off all my social activities.
So,
sorry Bell cuz cant go your open house.
sorry Kiri cuz can't go your La Salle Annual Gathering.
sorry Pangky cuz cant go your KHIREC.
sorry 09s cuz cant go your Jumbara Halloween.
All the best for you activities k.
Sorry guys.T.T



Good luck to all your activities yea..

No comments: