Thursday, August 13, 2009

My School is Haunted?

Today one malay girl was possessed. She was screaming like nobody's business in front of the library. As my class is just opposite of the library, my teacher(Haris a.k.a Discipline teacher) rushed to help. As a keh poh student, my whole class of course berebut-rebut to watch the drama. The malay girl keep screaming and trying to get free as a lot of teachers were holding her. Then, she just fainted. Then, PK HEM hurried her to hospital. When teacher come back, he said that it was not the first time she dirasuk. Thats spooky right. Last year during my BSM camp, a few members also said they saw ghosts at block A(library block). Last year, a chinese boy kena rasuk in front of the girl's toilet. During Kem Intergrasi, i heard my junior say got a Bomba girl also kena rasuk. Haha.. So many rasuk rasuk stuff. I really wonder did ghosts really exist?? The guard that work night shift also got nothing happened to him. Haha. So, is my school really haunted? I really doubt if it is true.

No comments: