Monday, July 20, 2009

Outta Time!

I wish...

  • there were more than 24 hours a day.
  • SPM is not that close.
  • I didn't took up science stream.
  • I get to blog more often.

My life is a total creep now.

Ohmygawd.

Can anyone pls kindly help?

I need volunteers to teach me Biology and Physics.

Not to forget Add Maths.

Jeez.

If interested kindly contact me.=)

Okay now, to fun parts.

Last saturday, i officially retired d.

Ahah.

Enough of suffering from teacher's cock and bull stories.

New batch of commitees,

all i can say is, good luck.

And, i went for Jumbara Eye On STAR organized by STAR.

Not to forget, Euphoria Fantasia by Kwang Hua.

It was awesome!

Yesh, met Suez baby and Amanda at STAR.

Miss them alot.. muahh=)

While at Kwang Hua, missed quite alot of performances..

Sad about it.

What to do.

Rushed from STAR to Kwang Hua.

Imagine.. one at port klang, one at eng ann.

Gosh!

Time is just not enough.=(

Btw, i am currently blogging in my school's ICT lab.

Waiting for teacher=.=

Thats all now.

p/s: i won't update my blog that often d.. have to work hard for trial babe.

No comments: