Thursday, May 28, 2009

✖No Rest Available✖

First of all..
Yay!!!
Exam is over!
Darurat diisytiharkan tamat!!!
Haha..

Okay, now back to the topic..
Yesterday, i skipped my Physics tuition..
I now, I now..
But come on laa~
Exam just ended..
Give me a break..
But,
there was no rest available..
Home alone last night..
Since got nothing to do..
I pulled out a camp banner and start painting it..
Mum got home and lend me both her lovely hand..
Love you mum!♥
Paint till 12am le..
So basically i didn't get any rest at all..
and i woke up at 8am today..
Cuz my bro brought his friends home..
Wtf.
So this is the pic of ME doing job..
I am hardworking.♥


banner for MTTM..



artist in work..



sorry, rude pose.



i look so concentrated..


dis is my so called draft.. LMAO


work in progress.. look how messy i can make things into..^^
Yeshh!!!
Camp Tutti Fratelli finally arrived..
Gonna rock n roll!!

Behold,
updates of camp coming soon..
Out from 1/6/09-4/6/09..
Dats all for now..
C ya peeps..
Love me or Hate me.
XOXO.



2 comments:

KeikeiLee ♥ said...

so many post wor while colouring the banner~

Missy Wen. said...

hahaha~
dono wat to say..
lol~