Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Am I?

Today is$ labour day rite..
Everyone is off for their holiday..
So do students..(don't you?)
So freakin sad that i was busy the whole day like a freako!

First, i went to school for meeting..
At that time i feel like KILLIN ppl dude!
The attendance was so poor...T.T
(AJK of BSM KU 2008/2009 i seriously HATE you guys)
Always the same people wan..
You all think you all same batch wit me den can bully me laa...
Palia wan..
Especiallly YOU!!
You know who you are laa..
Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas..

Then, i supposed to go KP with Yen Chern, Sau Chyi, Shobana n 510..
Only God knows what on earth that happened to Yen Chern n 510's dad till their dad(abusively) dragged them home!
Left me, Sau Chyi n Shobana lo..
Nevermind.
We can survive.
Reach there then we go play arcade lo...
At first i was winning wan lo...
What the heck!
I lost!
N Sau Chyi got 1st!!
Sound so wrong rite..
Then we went McD..
Full house.
We circled the shop twice..
Stil no place..
Then we go buy McFlurry(nw mini cups d)..
Finally..
Got place d..
We sat..
Enjoyed our food..
N watched Mr.Bean..
At 1430..
I leaving for HQ..
When walking to bus station, GOSH!!
We met the SAMAD BSM gang..
N they shouted my name!!
N posed!!
what the heck!!
I felt so harassed..
(cuz they posed my pose..)
COPY CAT!!!
(nymphie.. nex time dun copy me d ya..)

Finally, reached HQ..
So tired..
Happy to see Suez n Sheila..
N Sapura n Leeza..
Teehee=)
We lepak-ed til GUYS come back from OPS BAKAU..
They seriously smells..
Guys, no offenses..
Then, the whole team went to eat at Convent..
Longed-Missed-Stall..
Feel great to be back..
After eating, Leeza n I started to do Flyer..
Peserta KTF'09.. Make sure you keep them well..
My most adored SIS came and fetched me at 1830..

Reach home at about 1900 lo..
Without fail, my DEAR MOM gave me a long nag..
Same old situation..
T.T
Then i went bath..
Ate dinner..
Finally settled down at 2000..
Damn busy rite..
Whole day at outside le..
Din even study..
SPM!!
So far yet so near..
Haiz...
Hope everything can settle down very fast..
Sor Wen!!
You can!
GO.....

-logging off-

No comments: