Saturday, May 2, 2009

KU Tutti Team.. U Guyz Make Me Proud!

Today is..
Tutti Qualifying Interview Session..
The previous day, our skul's member stil not enuf..
Make me so tension..
Feel like going CRAZEE!!
Ask for meeting to practise balutan n ikatan oso very little people come only..
(Damn pissed off!)
Then, i was like "yea.. who cares anymore.. whatever la.. go to hell BSM KU!"
Sau Chyi comforted me..(thx baby.. appreciated it. u rawkz girl..)
Thanks to her hardwork..
We managed to find 9 people to go for TQIS..
Psst: i was proud of you guys spontaneous performance.. it was cool..
OMG! How unlucky is our skul to get Studio 1 for the interview..
(Agilan is inside k..)
They were squeezed n tortured badly k..
*pat*
You guyz did well..
And what the heck!
I can't believe Jin Yun broke off n cry..
I noe you juz Form 1..
But why you so lembik wan..
Can't you stand up n be a guy?
Stop being so SISSY!
My brother n Yu Zhong also can but you can't?
Euu!!
You let me so down k..
So embarrased when SIR ask..
KU never break off wan k..
You juz broke the record..
Congratz..
Eh eh..
Although I at the Buffer Zone hor..
I still supporting you all wan k..
You guys noe you love me..
Haha..
How was my Buffer Team does?
Cool rite..
Love working wit Adibz, Natasha n Atul..
Love you guyz..
We look cool in front of members k..
Hehe..
Okay..
Dats all today..
No more craps..
More pic of TQIS coming soon..
Hehe..
-Proud to say my school got the highest mark at Studio 1.. (19/25)-
Peace out dude..
Have a nice day..

No comments: