Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad Day..T.T

So thats Day 1 of exam...
Bad day..
Accounts is really tough for me..
Did 5 questions: 2/5 tak imbang..
Time gives me a whole crap shit and i had to pass up the paper in time although i started late..
And something i dun reli understand..
Why do people often become someone else when they did something wrong and ppl start hating them??
Here's one..
Da bloody ass bitch..
With no shame still try to hang around with us..
After all that she and her "Ah Beng" boyfriend did to us..
Does she deserved to be forgiven??
Yea..
Now dat "Ah Beng" is in NS so she got no choice but to find us..
I wanna tel you dat nobody likes you..
Can't you get your dumb face out of my sight?
Do you really think all da pity face you are showing and all da sympathy you tried to beg makes me like you better..
Puhh-leasse..
Fuck off..
You're now officially the enemy of the whole 5A's girls.. Except indian..
Ya, you can go hang around with those indian girls or guys and boast around with your sweet story about you and your darling..
In fact, you can save it for your own..
Nobody wanna know it..
And stop stalking me everywhere in school like nobody's business..
Never think dat you're close with my juniors means dat i'll wanna speak to you..
NEVER!!!
I hate you!!!
-bugging off-

No comments: